General terms and conditions:
- No shipping of live plants outside the European Union. We can not provide the nessesary certificates.
- All prices includes danish VAT. If you have a VAT number we can give you a good discount, please ask.
- All plants are sent bare root. Soil, pot and label is usually not included.
- The price of postage is added to the order value.
- Payment by credit card. Please contact us before ordering if you wish to pay by paypal or bank transfer.
- All sizes are approximate meassures of plantbody without spines. Sizes can vary.
- Please send all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.
- Our greenhouses are not open to the public. All orders are sent by mail only.
- We only ship to real people who live in the European Union. We do not ship to post boxes, parcel warehouses etc. If you have any questions about this, then please ask before ordering.
- We supply all plants with a plant passport according to EU 2016/2031.
- Seeds are only available in the shop during the winter time.
- We ship seeds world wide, with the exception of Australia. Please be aware of your local rules regarding customs and import taxes. We do not issue any refund if your seeds are confiscated by customs.
- All prices includes danish VAT. If you have a european VAT number we can give you a good discount, please ask.
- Seeds are packed well and shipped in padded envelopes. Tracking is available.
- Payment by credit card or paypal.
- The pictures in the seed list show the actual mother and father plants.
- We do not give any guarantee on the outcome or germinationrate of hybrid/cultivar seeds. The seeds are fresh, not older than 12 months maximum.
- Please send all questions to email@example.com before you order.